It’s that time of year again where Raytown REAP partners with the community and local businesses to ramp up for Christmas in July! We are currently preparing for the REAP Christmas Store (our largest community outreach) by accepting donations (NEW ITEMS ONLY) for this upcoming Christmas. You may donate toys, electronics, household items, and more here at our physical location in Raytown. If you’re a business owner and would like to volunteer your location as a drop off point for Christmas in July, please email us at email@example.com.
We are also accepting monetary donations as well. These donations can be done through the website’s donation page or by clicking here. You may also mail your donations to: 9300 E. 75th, Street, Raytown, MO 64138. Let’s make this the best Christmas in July event to date!
Toy donation ideas for the drive and fundraiser:
- Doc McStuffin dolls, sets and accessories
- Baby dolls with accessories, clothes, strollers etc.
- Dolls of color
- Doll accessories
- My Little Pony play sets
- Little People play sets
- Dolls -18 inch dolls that look like American girl dolls. (Toys-r-us has their own brand name, Target and Walmart market as ‘Generations’. )
- Dolls of color
- Clothes and Accessories for these dolls
- Art supplies, such as good drawing paper, drawing pencils and markers
- Fun craft kits. Like: grooming products like nail polish or hair accessories.
- Bratz dolls and accessories.
- Super Hero Girl – sets. S
- Imaginex sets
- Playschool Heroes – sets
- Paw Patrol
- Super heroes – Avengers, Batman and Superman, Black Panther. (All of these have individual action figures and play sets)
- Star Wars
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (TMNT) sets and accessories
- Good quality cars and trucks especially for the younger boys
- Hot wheel and similar brands – sets.