#JacksonCountyERAP – If you live in Jackson County but outside of the City of Kansas City (they have their own programs just like this), please visit www.jacksoncountyerap.org to apply for rental, utility, and trash assistance.

This program will help with up to 12 months of unpaid rent, utilities, and trash services, as well as pay up to 3 months ahead on your rent. THERE IS NO LIMIT!!!