We offer a variety of resources to help families in the Raytown area during times of need. To be eligible for assistance the entire household must be within the current federal financial poverty guidelines, reside in the Raytown C-2 School District, and provide the required documentation.
Please call the REAP office to schedule an appointment for assistance.
List of Required Documents:
- Social Security cards for everyone in the household
- Picture ID for household members over 18
- Verification of Income (check stubs, bank statement, etc.)
- Verification of SSI, Disability, Food Stamps, Section 8, TANF, etc. (if applicable)
- Lease or letter from the landlord
- All current bills and shut off notices
Non Discrimination Statement: This agency shall not discriminate due to age, sex, religion, race, or national origin in providing services, employment, recruitment of volunteers, Board Members, committee members, or donors/contributors who support our purpose.